Free Introduction to
Through 11 immersive videos, this FREE course is designed for individuals to understand Aircraft Technical Records, especially those pivotal at End of Lease (EOL).
Whether you are new to the aviation industry, part of a leasing company, MRO, airline staff or aviation enthusiast, we delve into the process of accepting an aircraft back at EOL or accepting it into the fleet at delivery on to a new lease. This course is your gateway to mastering technical records and a great foundation for other IALTA course offerings.
Immerse yourself in 11 enlightening videos that shed light on:
- How Technical Records Accumulate
- The Interplay of Technical Records & Maintenance at an MRO
- The Crucial Role of a Technical Records Specialist at EOL
- Insights into Technical Return Conditions & the Significance of Status Lists
Want to know more contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an additional queries.
- Gain a unique perspective from the lens of the lessor / leasing company.
- Equip yourself with invaluable insights and skills that are highly sought after in the aircraft leasing industry.
- Embark on a journey that blends theoretical knowledge with real-world application, setting you apart in the aviation field!
All Programme and Courses come with
Complimentary Toolkit to assist with the “How To”
- Plans for the
- Open Item List Spreadsheets
These are downloadable attachments for the module for you to reference and use which include a Plan for the Records Process, Open Item List Spreadsheet to record findings along with a Checklist to ensure that you complete all aspects that are required to review.